Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sharing the Love!

I've got eight cards to show off to you today. These were shared with me by some very talented and creative handmade card makers using my digi-stamps (and one digi-patch)!

BELOW: These first two cards were created by Theresa at "Crafts/Friends/Angels".





BELOW: This whimsical card was created by Darlene at "Dar's Crafty Creations".



BELOW: This fresh & clean card was created by Starla at "You Could Be Wishing On A Star".



BELOW: These two classic & timeless Father's Day cards were created by Judy at "Judy's Crazy for Cards Spot".





BELOW: This card for that special guy was created by Deloris at "Stamping at the Lake".



BELOW: I thought this was a clever use of one of my digi-patches. This cool card was created by Maxine at "Maxine's Madness".





If you like these cards, please visit my friend's blogs and leave them a comment.

These are the digi-stamps used for the above cards.
"Foxy Feline" - "Spiffy Beau" - "Car" - "Cool Smiley Patch"

Happy Crafting!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Please follow too! =)

LinkWithin