Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sharing the Love

I wanted to share with you some fantastic cards created using my digi-art. Create your own crafts with these same digis.

Ice Cream Sundae - Only $1.00
Kitty - Only $1.00
Pixie Girl - Only $2.00
Car - Only $1.00 (Free for a limited time. Sign-up for my newsletter & receive this digi in your inbox! Ends 05/20/2011)

Mandy at "Made by Mandy" created this fantastic card below!




Cheryl at "Cafexpression" made this yummy treat below!




Judy at "Judy's Crazy for Cards Spot" created this Kitty card below!




Maxine at "Maxine's Madness" made this card for a special guy!


Maxine also sent me a progress report on a metal cutout of my Pixie Girl. I'm eager to see the final piece!


And finally, I just added a new digi today! This is one sweet-smelling skunk! Only $2.00!


Or get the colored version - Only $3.00




Happy Crafting!
Andy

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! I can't wait to make some with your images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mamichelle! I can't wait either. That will be great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Please follow too! =)

LinkWithin